All of the vehicles in Allswell Motor are for export. We have an impressive inventory of used vehicles from Singapore and we ship to anywhere in the world and we do special discount exports for some of our customers.
We also assist sellers who would like to export your cars to overseas buyers. There are many ways that you can do this but without the neceesary knowledge and legal papers, you might end up with losing your car!
So, for local Singaporeans wishing to export your cars, here are some steps that you should be aware of;
Storing of vehicle pending export
Exporting of vehicle
- Vehicle must be sent to an Authorised Agent to temporarily store it pending export.
- Bring along the original vehicle registration book/card and a duly completed de-registration application form.
- LTA will notify the last registered owner of the vehicle's de-registration, the details of any PARF/COE rebate(s) and/or arrears of road tax/late renewal fee(s), if applicable.
- With effect from 2 Aug 04, a vehicle can only be stored for up to 6 months from the vehicle's de-registration date.
- Disposal documents must be submitted to the EPZ operators immediately upon export of the vehicle, or not more than 3 days after the vehicle had exited an EPZ, whichever is earlier.
- Apply to de-register the vehicle at the Land Transport Authority, Vehicle Registration and Licensing Department, Level 2, 10 Sin Ming Drive, Singapore 575701.
- Complete a de-registration application form and submit it together with the necessary documents.
- If your vehicle's de-registration application is received after its road tax/lay up/road tax exemption period has expired, the arrears of road tax and late renewal fees will be payable.
- If there is any residual road tax, refund will be effected upon de-registration of the vehicle and it will be made to the last registered owner. No application is necessary.
- If your vehicle is eligible, the Preferential Additional Registration Fee (PARF) and/or Certificate of Entitlement (COE) rebate may be granted to you upon de-registration of your vehicle.
If you have any questions regarding export procedures, please feel free to give us a call and we will be more than happy to assist you.